This program consists of (2) six hour days to meet the requirement of a 12 hours Board approved program.
Students should be aware that an additional 2 hours may be added to the second day depending on the size of the class to allow for completion of each portion of the program.
Total tuition: $350.00 for both days
• This program is designed for RN's and LPN's to meet the NH Board of Nursing requirements to teach MNA programs
• Instructors that would like a refresher course
• Anyone that is new to teaching MNA's, the program covers state regulations and preparing your students for the state exam
• As contact hours for continuing education requirements
NH Board of Nursing requirements to teach MNA students include:
• Two years experience working as a nurse with the elderly and/or chronically ill
• A bachelors degree or higher or
• Completion of a Board approved Train the Trainer program within two years of application
• Possess a NH or compact state license as an RN or LPN in good standing with the Board
There may be instructor positions available with Med Pro, if a candidate is hired and teaches 5 classes, they will be reimbursed 50% of their tutionments.